Closed! – September 30, 2017
Are you ready for the Career of Your Dreams?
The DCR Group Career Masterclass™ is for you if you are BEYOND ready to redesign your career, possibly start a business, reach for a promotion or switch careers and take your finances and success to a higher level. And, why not build in your passions, lifestyle, values and goals for supreme Joy and Happiness!
Sound like an Awesome Plan?
Join us Saturday, 9/30/17 for a Transformative day
Historic Montague Inn, Saginaw, MI
9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Throughout the DCR Group Career Masterclass you will be personally mentored by Beth Bryce, Career Strategist and Transformation Coach, both in a group setting and one-on-one. You can expect to:
- Clarify what’s important to you in your life and career
- Align your strenths, values & talents with your intentions & actions
- Stretch your boundaries and take risks
- Breakthrough fears and self-limiting beliefs
- Move forward on your dreams with accountability
- Begin to create a detailed plan and action steps to get unstuck
- Invest in your future with an award-winning coach
Picture a Career Strategic Planning Session
Past Masterclass clients have achieved salary increases $10K to $60K in One Year!
Step 1: Complete an in-depth questionnaire in advance of your Group Career Masterclass, including a MBTI (Myer-Briggs Type Indicator) career and personality assessment. You’ll need to dedicate 2-3 hours in preparation.
Step 2: Carve out Sept 30th to work with Beth and other amazing folks, to gain clarity on your goals and design a purpose-filled, successful, and passionate career that you love and so deserve! Agenda includes:
- Your own 26 page Personal Impact Report
- Session 1: Map your SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats)
- Understand what’s blocking your progress
- Session 2: Outline your ideal career or client
- Session 3: Clarify your vision, mission and purpose
- Session 4: Begin your 9-step Personal or Business Model Canvas
- Discover the 3 Top strategies for Personal or Business marketing
- Session 5: Create your action plan and time frame.
Step 3: Post-class, follow-up with Beth for a virtual, personal coaching call for continued strategic planning and accountability.
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Full Payment $599 ~ Huge savings (Reg. Masterclass $2,000)
Limited to 15 Spots Only!
After your registration and full payment, you will receive the Career Masterclass Questionnaire to complete 1 week prior to the event, a detailed Masterclass agenda, and information to sign up for your post-class personal coaching session. What’s included:
- Your own 26 page Meyer-Briggs Personal Impact Report, an in-depth personality assessment completed online. The report covers the following eight styles: Work preferences, communication, team, decision-making, leadership, conflict, reaction to stress, approach to change – Example ($200 value)
- Lite breakfast reception at the historic Montague Inn
- Delicious lunch ~ special restrictions okay
- Group Career Masterclass session with Beth Bryce, includes five brainstorming sessions
- Step-by-Step workbook with valuable resources
- Tour of the Montague at the end of class
- Lots of inspiring and motivating conversations with phenomenal peeps!
- A copy of the book Women on Fire: 21 Inspiring Women Share Their Life Secrets with co-author, Beth Bryce
- 1 hour person 1:1 virtual coaching session (post-class) with Beth Bryce ($200 value)
Register early ~ this will sell out!
Group Masterclass Program Payment Policy: Full payment is due one week in advance of schedule class date; registration ends 9/21/17.
Cancellation Policy: Due to the exclusivity of the class, should you cancel there will be no refunds. You may donate your spot to another who could benefit from career transformation on your behalf.
We reserve the right to change the venue based upon the final class size.
Early Registration by Sept 1st includes a $100 voucher to be applied to a future 2018 DCR program should you attend!
CHECK EVENT PAGE FOR FUTURE GROUP CLASSES