Santa Fe, New Mexico Retreat
“Journey to Your Awakening!”
Oct 17 – Oct 20, 2018
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Full Payment $1,197
Payment Plan $1,397
Registration has CLOSED
Limited to 10 Ladies Only!
After your registration and full payment, you will receive the Retreat Application and Agreement forms to complete prior to your 1 hour personal coaching session with Beth Bryce, a detailed retreat agenda, information on hotel & spa reservations, restaurants, excursions, and the teleconferences schedule.
- Wednesday evening VIP reception (cash bar) at the Inn at Loretto with Swag Bag
- Delicious meals each day (Thurs – Sat), special restrictions okay
- Yoga Healing & Releasing sessions with Susan Perry
- Daring Circle Writing sessions with Beth Bryce
- Evening campfire & cowgirl buffet at Arrowhead ranch to meet our horses and the facilitators
- Horses Healing Being Fall Equinox session at Arrowhead Ranch with Lynn Clifford, includes transportation to/from Inn and Ranch
- Celebration at Ten Thousand Waves includes transportation to/from Inn
- Lots of juicy retreat conversations
- Two – 1 hour personal coaching sessions (pre & post-retreat) with Beth Bryce $400 value!
- Group teleconference pre/post-retreat with Susan Perry
- Group teleconference pre/post-retreat with Lynn Clifford
What’s NOT Included:
- Travel expense (air, car, train, horse)
- Hotel accommodations (special Inn group rate, maid gratuity incl.)
- Transportation to/from airport and Inn at Loretto
- Personal, medical and trip cancellation insurance
- Evening dinners at restaurants and alcohol beverages
- Spa services (20% discount), Sight-seeing excursions & fees, souvenir shopping, personal phone calls
NOTE: This Retreat will Sell Out!
Registration has CLOSED!
Option #1: Full Payment $1,197
Option #2: 3-Pay Plan $1,397
REFUND POLICY: At a minimum, a non-refundable deposit of $399 (Option #2) will be required to hold your place as spots are extremely limited. The balance is due in full by 8/1/18.
Please note, any cancellation received in writing after July 30th, will result in a total loss of funds. Forfeited funds will be used as a scholarship for a woman in need, without the financial means to attend. Scholarships are determined and awarded by Beth Bryce.
We reserve the right to cancel the trip if it’s not meeting the trip minimum (if we do your total payment is refunded in full). Trip cancellation insurance is always recommended whenever making travel plans. You can use our suggested provider, Travel Guard Insurance, and choose from several policy options.