“I’ve been absolutely terrified every minute of my life and I’ve never let it keep me from doing a single thing I wanted to do.” – Georgia O’Keeffe, 99
I bought a mountain retreat home in New Mexico!
For those of you keeping score; Yes, I’ve manifested everything I said I wanted five years ago and wrote about it years in advance in my Women on Fire book chapter, “I’m Marrying Me”…
- Walking from a Corporate career and stepping into a new, invigorating, successful, career — loving what I’m doing; coaching, writing, and teaching — blessed to be making a significant impact in people’s lives.
- A wonderful employer who believes in me, shares my mission and values, and supports me 1000%. I’ll still be working with the university, coaching virtually from my home and flying back and forth to MI for special events.
- An abundant life filled with prosperity; family, friends, opportunities, finances, and health – I even lost 20 lbs recently – once I set my mind to it, it was easy!
- Living in a place that fuels me; diverse and rich in culture, art, people, nature, climate, and food…did I mention the food?
- Sunshine 360 days out of the year, surrounded by mountains and an expansive energy that is undeniable and indescribable.
- My dream home that I found after relentlessly searching since April — that will be a blessed, gathering place for all those I love and who love me; friends, family, clients.
Yes, I did this. Me. I Created my Own Life Revolution,
and You can too!
P.S. Want to create your own Life Revolution? Consider attending my upcoming Santa Fe Retreat, OR join the 2018 Life Revolution Mastermind that kicks off in January OR book your own Masterclass day with me, in person or virtually.
P.S.S. Interested in reading the beginning of the story and my breakthrough journey in 2012? Order your signed copy here!
Beth Bryce is a Career Strategist, Transformation Catalyst, and Founder of Daring Circle Ranch leading others through their own Life Revolution. She enjoys taking risks, getting lost in the woods, pizza, and her Jack Russell Terrier – not necessarily in that order.