So what can YOU expect…
If you spend 4 nights and 3 days to Journey to Your Dreams in a glorious adventure to Santa Fe?
Well…What if you got insanely inspired to dream up the most expansive, abundant, amazing next chapter for your one wild & precious life?
And what would it mean to you if you also:
- Get to experience the rich, sensual arts, culture & food of the Southwest
- Check Santa Fe off your bucket list, voted Best City to Visit by Travel & Leisure Magazine (2017)
- Visit a top-rated hotel spa in the United States, Top 10 Spas by USA Today (2019)
- Are inspired by phenomenal, real, kind, zesty, juicy, daring women…and horses
- Be guided by compassionate coaches whose purpose in life is to create spaces that breed transformation, miracles, and magic! (Meet your facilitators here)
Would that be worth coming to Santa Fe for? We think so.
I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.
Eric Roth, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Maybe, once or twice in your life, you’ve experienced a surge of destiny so strong it made you believe in miracles? Are you ready now?
- Awaken your soul’s whispers and heart’s longings through journaling, reflections, sharing and using our senses to soak in the energy of Santa Fe
- Rediscover your creativity, reconnect to your dreams, and allow yourself to ask “what if” and dream bigger within a loving, supportive circle of women
- Create and state our intentions to manifest our dreams and desires in a Sacred Cacao Ceremony at Beth’s home on Daring Circle Ranch
- Anchor your possibilities with magical horses at Arrowhead Ranch, honoring your creative stirrings, leaving feeling balanced and empowered
- Return home renewed and empowered with your own vision map and concrete actions steps to walk toward your dreams
- No special experience necessary ~ YOU are perfectly perfect!
What Others Say…
“This was an incredible experience. I came home myself and ready to get to work on my dream. My heart is full of joy and deep gratitude. Beth, Lynn and Susan are a powerful combination of pure awesomeness!”
“The best part of the retreat was being able to connect with other women, having a safe place to be me and open up, speak my truth with no judgment. It is the best retreat I have ever attended. It changed my life, it’s something I know I would love to be a part of again in the future.”
“The retreat caused an unseen shift within me. I was not aware of the changes until I got home. I am more in touch with honoring my wants and needs and that is directly related to the work I did during the retreat. Thank you for helping me break myself open. The course of my life has been altered in a positive way and I am grateful for that.”
“Thank you for the amazing information that reached deep down inside and helped me to realize my true value…my true worth!”
“It was magical, emotional, and very rewarding. Each facilitator, as well as the other women, played a very important part in the discovery process. I never felt so much love!”
“I was fortunate to attend a retreat in Santa Fe last month facilitated by Beth Bryce, a recent graduate of our Facilitator Training program. One of the highlights of our time together was working with horses on a ranch outside of town. It was my first experience with equine therapy so I had absolutely no idea what to expect but went with an open mind and own heart . . . and wow, what an experience it was. We all came back changed in some way!” ~ Karen Ely, The Sedona Women’s Institute
“The feeling of safety, bonding, respect, and encouragement from the other women participating was amazing. Relaxing, opening up and sharing thoughts and feelings was a very helpful and rewarding experience. I look forward to attending future retreats with these phenomenal facilitators.”
“This retreat was high quality with a variety of transformative experiences. I loved the camaraderie of the group and the variety of offerings. Already planning for next year!”
“I highly recommend! The personal value gained is much more than the actual cost of the retreat. Every detail was covered to perfection. I Loved the dinners out together. My feet still haven’t touched the ground.”