What if you could carry the wisdom and inspiration of 21 strong and insightful Women with you each and every day?
You’d never have to face your struggles alone!
Women on Fire: 21 Inspiring Women Share Their Life Secrets (and Save You Years of Struggle!) is a heart-stirring and heartwarming anthology of stories written by 21 courageous and powerful women who faced real-life challenges and successfully moved through them to become authentic Women on Fire.
Women on Fire – print book – U.S. orders: $20 (includes S&H)
I’m Marrying Me (Chapter 6) – Beth Bryce
“So many of us remain stuck in toxic jobs, unhappy and unhealthy for years. I wanted to share my struggle and journey to transition to a career filled with passion in the new Women On Fire book, to provide others with the motivation to take action, get unstuck, and start doing the work that they were meant to do – authentically living their true purpose. I’m so honored to be included in this tribe of amazing women who have overcome significant obstacles. We truly are Women On Fire…and you are too.”
Hear from All of the Authors
Each woman shares the details of a seemingly insurmountable obstacle and describes how she summoned the strength to overcome it and emerge stronger, healthier, happier, and more deeply fulfilled. The most important part of their message is that you can do the same!
Insights revealed in the chapters include how to:
- Beth’s story ~ Leave an unfulfilling job to pursue your “Dream” career
- Get a college degree later in life
- Go from being a stay-at-home mom to building a blockbuster business
- Conquer an eating disorder and take charge of your life
- Reach out to a child you gave up for adoption
- Survive the grief after a loved one has committed suicide
- Happily co-parent a blended family after divorce
- Take the road to recovery from drug and alcohol abuse
- Find the best approaches to help your ADHD child succeed in school
- Learn to love again after losing a spouse to cancer
- Rise above the stigma of mental illness in the family
Marianne Williamson, New York Times bestselling author, spiritual teacher and speaker:
“Women on Fire is the ultimate “you go, girl” community for inspiration and support to manifest your own inner light”