Life Revolution Mastermind
REGISTRATION CLOSED – SOLD OUT!
Kicks off January 2, 2021
Are you ready to get unstuck and create your own Life Revolution?
Seeking insight into what is holding you back, and how to move forward?
Yearning for more and excited to discover your next step?
Open to new tools to get in touch with your own creativity?
Want to embark upon a magical adventure of self-discovery?
Have a sincere interest in supporting other women on their personal journey?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then you are the perfect candidate for the Life Revolution Mastermind™.
Past attendees have started businesses, pursued new careers, relocated to dream locations, and expanded joy & love!
If you are looking for a life that’s passionate, meaningful, and want to have fun exploring your creative soul, then this Mastermind is designed for you!
Artist’s Life Revolution Mastermind
Throughout this program, you will be mentored by Beth Bryce, Certified Coach & Mastermind Facilitator, along with other like-minded, goal-oriented, dynamic women in the group. You can expect:
- Challenging you to clarify what’s important to you in your life and to align your decisions, actions, and intentions with your goal
- Encouraging you to stretch your boundaries and take risks
- Explore and clarify your personal values and passion through writing and art journaling
- Championing your creativity, successes and celebrating with your accomplishments
- Providing a safe, comfortable and compassionate support system
Monthly topics will be based upon Julia Cameron’s The Artist’s Way and Beth Bryce’s Life Revolution Model™
Our Life Mastermind Includes:
- A 60-minute private strategy call with Beth Bryce to set your intentions for 2021
- Monthly 2-hour group sessions via video conferencing/Zoom (recorded)
- Quarterly 30-minute private video coaching calls with Beth
- Assigned Accountability Partner calls throughout the Mastermind
- A 1-day group intensive October 2021 in-person or virtual, (depends on COVID restrictions; Travel expenses are not included)
- Monthly Mastermind resources, including writing exercises from The Artist’s Way and art journaling materials
- Guidance to create your own life revolution, strategies and action plan
- Connect to other inspiring women on a deep and powerful level
- Access to our private DropBox Folders
- Access to our private Facebook Mastermind page
- One Year Unlimited email support from Beth throughout your transformation!
- BONUS #1: Welcome Goody Box mailed by January 1, 2021
- BONUS #2: Discount to attend any future 2021 retreat (valued at $100)
- BONUS #3: Celebration Goody Box mailed by December 31, 2021
Artist’s Way FAQs:
What is the Artist’s Way?
A book that details a 12-week program of creative discovery and renewal. Created by Julia Cameron more than 25 years ago, the program is used by people all over the world to overcome the beliefs and fears that inhibit the creative process and to flourish in their lives and work. Some topics include recovering a sense of identity, power, possibility, abundance, connection, strength, compassion…
Who is this for?
The Artist’s Way is for everyone. This means any woman yearning for more. No previous writing and/or art experience necessary!
What will we be doing each week?
Facilitated by Beth Bryce, we’ll be following the program pretty closely as it’s written in the book, with a minor tweak here and there. Each month, we’ll meet for two hours to play together, support one another, and work through writing exercises and art journaling designed to nurture creativity, exploration, and dreams.
How will the first session go?
We’re adding extra time in January so we can have a little time to get to know one another, introduce some of the tools and concepts, and establish a strong, safe sense of community among mastermind participants.
What is the time investment?
Plan on dedicating 4-5 hours each month for readings, the writing assignment, art journaling, and virtual session.
What can I expect to get out of the program?
A deeper understanding of your heart’s desires, a stronger relationship with your authentic self, and a set of tools for maintaining a connection to the source of your creativity and dreams.
Your Time Commitment
You’ll need to dedicate approximately 4-5 hours each month to your transformation. Activities will consist of readings, writing and art journaling exercises, monthly video conferences, and quarterly individual calls. The Mastermind consists of two separate components: a 12-month virtual program and the 1-day group intensive in-person or Virtual, May 2021. The following are the tentative dates:
January – December 2021
Monthly video meeting dates – First Saturday
Saturday afternoon, Noon – 2:00 PM EST
*Included COVID discount up to 30% off programs
- $2,400 investment includes the entire cost of the Mastermind – the 12-month distance course materials, monthly conference calls, quarterly private coaching calls with Beth Bryce, and unlimited email support for 1 year!
- $1,200 is due at the time of registration to hold your spot (This is non-refundable)
- The remaining $1,200 will be billed in monthly installments of $100 beginning 1/1/21
- Any cancellation received in writing after 3/30/21 will result in a total loss of funds, the entire cost of the 12-month Mastermind program
Registration Closed ~ SOLD OUT!
It would be an absolute honor to spend 2021 together and help you transform your life beyond your imagination. To apply for the Artist’s Life Revolution Mastermind™, you will need to complete the following:
- An initial phone interview with Beth Bryce
- Completed Mastermind application
- A credit card authorization form and agreement
- Registration deposit $1,200
- A 60-minute private strategy, virtual call with Beth to set your intentions for 2021
Contact Beth to confirm you are ready to take your life to a higher level! Following an initial phone interview exploring your goals and answering your questions, we will send your payment form and agreement.