Santa Fe Vision Quest
2 Day ~ Oct 2021 Vision Quest
“I want to stand as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge you see all kinds of things you can’t see from the center.” – Kurt Vonnegut, Writer
- Find yourself in Transition; seeking to redesign your life to support a lifestyle of Abundance & Freedom?
- You actually loved your life but now you are bored out of your mind. Somewhere along the line, you lost your fire and energy!
- You are beyond ready to take your finances, health, relationships, and success to a higher level for supreme Joy and Happiness!
- You finally figured out what you would love to do but your fears are blocking you from your dreams; fears like, “am I good enough? can I afford to change? what will people think?”
- Maybe you’ve been recently laid off, or the kids are grown now, you aren’t ready to retire, or your current job is toxic and negatively impacting your health and happiness?
- You are asking yourself questions like, what do I want to do? Am I in the right field? I want to step in a new direction but I don’t know how?
Past clients have achieved salary increases $10K to $60K in ONE year!
Ready to Transform Your Life?
Throughout the DCR Vision Quest™ you will be personally mentored by Beth Bryce, Career & Life Strategist, one on one. You can expect to:
- Clarify what’s important to you in your life and career
- Align your values & talents with your intentions & actions
- Build-in your passions, lifestyle, values & goals
- Stretch your boundaries and take risks
- Breakthrough fears and self-limiting beliefs
- Move forward on your dreams with accountability
- Create a detailed plan and action steps to get unstuck
- Invest in your future with an award-winning coach
Yes? The DCR Vision Quest™ is for you!
Step 1: Complete an in-depth questionnaire in advance of your Vision Quest, including an MBTI (Myer-Briggs Type Indicator) career and personality assessment. You’ll need to dedicate 4-6 hours in preparation.
Step 2: Work with Beth 1:1, in-person over two days in the Land of Enchantment, stay at a fabulous 4-star Southwestern USA destination spot, Inn & Spa at Loretto. Gain clarity on your goals and design a purpose-filled, successful, and passionate career and life that you love and so deserve!
Step 3: Receive your unique Blueprint (20+ page detailed report) from Beth and begin implementing your detailed plan to guide progress towards your goals, broken down by small action steps, resources, motivating factors, critical milestones, and timelines.
Step 4: Continue for 6 or 12 months with unlimited email support, bi-monthly coaching calls, and accountability with Beth.
Oct 2021 – Santa Fe Vision Quest
~ 2 Day Retreat Agenda ~
Day One: Enjoy a hearty breakfast with Beth at her favorite café, onward to Daring Circle Ranch to spend the day creating detailed action plans to take your career and life to a higher level filled with passion and purpose. Then be swept away to celebrate over an authentic, New Mexican dinner and spectacular sunset at a top-rated restaurant in the Albuquerque area.
Day Two: We will plan a tailored adventure for you to continue dream-storming in Santa Fe with Beth, based on your preferences: Choose from a top-rated Spa, hiking trails (Best 8 Trails), equine interaction (Tamaya Stables), hot air ballooning, shopping downtown Santa Fe at the Plaza, take in Canyon Road, or meditation at the Zen Center, incredible culinary experiences and of course, anything else you choose.
Yes ~ I’m Ready to Create My Life Revolution!
~Practicing Safe COVID Protocols~
For more information: Beth only coaches highly-committed private clients. She brings life-changing results, this will require an investment in your time and resources. If you think you are ready to make this commitment for your future, please contact Beth to set up a complimentary Discovery Call to explore the possibilities beyond your wildest imagination. Limited dates are available for October 2021, at this time.
Vision Quest Program Payment Policy: At a minimum, a $3,000 non-refundable deposit will be required to secure your Vision Quest reservation. The remaining balance may be billed in one quarterly payment.
Please note, any cancellation received in writing 14 days prior to the Vision Quest, we will return your payment minus the non-refundable deposit.
We understand emergencies do arise. As a result, rescheduling within 30 days of the original Vision Quest date may be an option. Trip cancellation insurance is always recommended whenever making travel plans. You can use our suggested provider, Travel Guard Insurance, and choose from several policy options.
[Travel, Accommodations and Excursion expenses are not included]