Artist’s Way Mastermind
January – March 2022
A Women’s Soul Mastermind to Ignite Your Creativity
13 Week Virtual Writing Program
Registration opens 9/1/21
This Writing Mastermind is for you if you have a willingness to:
- Dig deep, stretch your boundaries and share your internal voice and writing with a tribe of like-minded, heart-centered, women
- Complete a weekly exercise, designed to develop your writing and spark your creativity, self-awareness & imagination!
- Gain clarity, discover ‘Ahas’, reconnect with your joy and embrace the journey
- Be supportive and provide loving, positive feedback to other Women Daring members
- Treat others’ writings with the utmost respect and confidentiality
- Trust the writer within yourself and set aside self-judgment. No special writing experience needed! If you write, you are already a writer!
What past attendees are saying…
“Beth’s writing class was a fun and stress-less way to dig deep into myself and write on four assigned topics. The creative energy of the class was amazing and contagious.”
“I was so excited to join this virtual writing group because of Beth’s enthusiasm, her preparation and the writers’ books to use as inspiration and tools. It rejuvenated my writing and I feel like I gained a new sisterhood of writers. Thank you, Beth, for your brilliant, Badass, leadership in this writer circle. So proud to be in the first of many writing circles to come!”
“If you want to be challenged creatively, this is the class for you. Beth gives you guidelines and exercises to bring your writing skills out. It’s a great way to share your works with other creative women while enjoying their works too!”
“I enjoyed the video component and the readings. They were organized for maximum benefit, support of the writers, and reinforcement of the readings and resources.”
“There is nothing like attending a program where the leader gives her full heart and inspires you to do so. I learned a lot about my writing and highly recommend the course!”
The Artist’s Way Mastermind Includes:
- A 2-hour coaching call with Beth Bryce to set powerful intentions to reconnect to your life goals; creativity, career, relationships, happiness, joy!
- A weekly 2-hour group session via virtual net meeting
- A final art journaling session to incorporate your lessons into a piece of art
- Connection to other inspiring women on an intimate level
- Recommended media resources designed around the weekly chapter to inspire your writing
- Thought-provoking, transformative exercises based on Julia Cameron’s teachings and chapters within the Artist’s Way book
- Unlimited Email support throughout your transformation!
- Access to private Women Daring Writers Facebook Community and Dropbox Folders
- BONUS #1: A 90-day follow-up group coaching call with Beth to discuss your progress and celebrate personal growth!
- BONUS #2: Celebration surprise mailed at the end of the program
- BONUS #3: $100 discount for any future 2022 workshop, retreat, or mastermind
Artist’s Way FAQs:
What is the Artist’s Way?
A book that details a 12-week program of creative discovery and renewal. Created by Julia Cameron more than 25 years ago, the program is used by people all over the world to overcome the beliefs and fears that inhibit the creative process and to flourish in their lives and work.
Who is this for?
The Artist’s Way is for everyone. This means any woman yearning for more. No previous writing experience necessary! Spots are limited to 10 ladies.
What will we be doing each week?
Facilitated by Beth Bryce, we’ll be following the program pretty closely as it’s written in the book, with a minor tweak here and there. Each week, we’ll meet for two hours to play together, support one another, and work through tasks and activities designed to nurture creativity.
How will the first session go?
We’re adding a little extra time in the beginning so we can have a little time to get to know one another, introduce some of the tools and concepts, and establish a strong, safe sense of community among workshop participants.
What is the time investment?
Plan on dedicating 4-5 hours each week for readings, the writing assignment, and virtual session
What can I expect to get out of the program?
A deeper understanding of your heart’s desires, a stronger relationship with your authentic self, and a set of tools for maintaining a connection to the source of your creativity
Jan 5 – Mar 30, 2022
Weekly virtual meeting dates
Wednesday evenings, 6:00 – 8:00 EST
Program Investment – $900*
- $900 investment includes the entire cost of the Artist’s Way Mastermind – the 13-week distance course materials, art supplies, weekly conference calls, and a 2-hour private coaching call with Beth Bryce ($500 value)
- In addition — this includes a surprise gift to celebrate your new discoveries!
- A $500 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration, with the remaining balance due 12/1/21
- Due to the limited nature of writing groups, we will not refund any monies due to cancellation during the program. However, you are welcome to sell or give away your spot, contingent upon the writer having a short conversation with Beth first
Registration Opens September 1, 2021
It would be an honor to help you ignite your creativity and put your wishes down on paper! To join the Artist’s Way Mastermind™, you will need to complete the following:
- Follow the ‘YES’ link below to register and complete your payment online (Registration closes December 1, 2021)
- Receive your welcome packet with instructions, guidelines, Facebook/Dropbox access, weekly agenda, coaching preparation form
- Schedule your private coaching session with Beth Bryce
- Contact Beth with any questions