Write. Walk. Art.
“Ignite Your Creative Life”
April 9 – 11, 2021
Write. Walk. Art – A Retreat Series
Featuring…”The Listening Path: The Creative Art of Attention”
Join us to walk a gentle path toward expanding our listening skills, to our environment and self. You will gain healing, insight, and clarity. Feel a sense of renewal and embrace a world of connectivity and creativity through writing and art that will resonate through every aspect of your life.
Join us to ignite your creativity & dream up ‘what’s next?’
This Mini-Retreat is for you if you have a willingness to:
- Dig deep and share your hopes and dreams with a tribe of like-minded, heart-centered, women
- Complete exercises designed to spark your creativity, self-awareness & imagination…and listen for what you need most in the days ahead
- Gain clarity, discover ‘Ahas’, reconnect with your joy and dreams despite all that is happening in the world
- Be supportive and provide loving, positive feedback to other Women Daring members
- Treat others’ goals and desires with the utmost respect and confidentiality
- Trust your authentic self and set aside self-judgment. No special writing/art experience needed!
What past retreat attendees are saying…
“Rebook Your Life” weekend is a perfect way to begin a new year or a new phase of your life. Zero in on yourself and your intent, and in the glow of Beth’s soft light, deeply enjoy the company of openhearted, open-souled women.
“The best part of the retreat was being able to connect with other women, having a safe place to be me and open up, speak my truth with no judgment. It is the best retreat I have ever attended. It changed my life, it’s something I know I would love to be a part of again in the future.”
“The retreat caused an unseen shift within me. I am more in touch with honoring my wants and needs and that is directly related to the work I did during the retreat. Thank you for helping me break myself open. The course of my life has been altered in a positive way and I am grateful for that.”
“The feeling of safety, bonding, respect, and encouragement from the other women participating was amazing. Relaxing, opening up and sharing thoughts and feelings was a very helpful and rewarding experience.”
“There is nothing like attending a program where the leader gives her full heart and inspires you to do so. I highly recommend the course!”
Beth has the wonderful ability to bring/attract women who desire to grow and share openly with one another. The preparation and tools/resources sent in stages pre-retreat kept us excited, on track to read & prepare our hearts and minds. Delicious hearts met, journaled, thought, supported one another and captured our needs, values and purpose for the year ahead. Although everyone had different backgrounds, physical locations or age differences, we found common threads and felt united in our common desire to bring more meaning and purpose in our own lives as well as the lives of others. My heart is full from this experience!
Throughout this program, you will be mentored by Beth Bryce,
Writer, Author, Teacher, Certified Coach & Mastermind Facilitator
Ignite Your Creative Life Mini-Retreat Includes:
- Participating in a weekend group session via virtual net meeting
- Connection to other inspiring women on an intimate level
- Ignite Your Creative Life tool kit consisting of The Listening Path book and art materials for your personal growth
- Creating your own art journaling piece
- Friday – Evening reception
- Saturday – Thought-provoking, transformative exercises based on teachings from the master, Julia Cameron
- Sunday – Bringing it all together and creating your artwork incorporating your dreams using Beth Bryce’s Art Journaling Process
- Access to private a Facebook Community and Dropbox Folders
- BONUS #1: A private coaching call with Beth Bryce to reboot your life goals for 2021 ($250 value)
- BONUS #2: Celebration surprise mailed at the end of the program
- BONUS #3: $300 discount to attend all 3 retreats in the 2021 Write. Walk. Art series (April, July, Oct)
What is The Listening Path?
A book by Julia Cameron, renowned author of The Artist’s Way, that details a gentle path toward expanding our listening skills, to your environment and self. You will gain healing, insight, and clarity. Most importantly, it will help you to embrace a new world of connectivity and creativity that will resonate through every aspect of your life.
Who is this for?
The Listening Path is for everyone. This means any woman yearning for a better connection to her environment, relationships, and self. No previous writing/art experience necessary! Spots are limited to 10 ladies.
What will we be doing over the weekend?
Facilitated by Beth Bryce, we’ll be following the program pretty closely as it’s written in the book, with a minor tweak here and there. Over the weekend, we’ll meet to play together, support one another, and work through tasks and activities designed to nurture creativity.
Will there be breaks?
There will be a mid-day break for walking and reflection. Short breaks will be provided in between sessions away from Zoom.
How can I prepare in advance of the retreat?
Plan on dedicating 4-5 hours to read the book and complete a self/life evaluation questionnaire. But…if you don’t read the book in its entirety before the retreat, all is well. You will receive art materials and a list of what else you may need to create your artwork.
What can I expect to get out of the program?
To listen more carefully and to listen in deeper and deeper ways. When we listen, we pay attention. And the reward for attention is always healing, insight, and clarity. It brings us joy and perspective and above all, it brings us connection.
Virtual Mini-Retreat Dates/Times
April 9-11, 2021
Friday welcome reception 7-8 pm EST
Saturday & Sunday 10 am – 4 pm
(Break Noon – 1 pm)
Program Investment – $300*
*Included COVID discount
- $300 investment includes the entire cost of the Women Daring Mini-Retreat – the distance course materials, 3-day virtual retreat, and a private coaching call with Beth Bryce ($250 value)
- In addition — this includes a surprise gift and a $300 discount to attend all 3 mini-retreats in the Write. Walk. Art series
- Full payment is due at the time of registration
- Due to the limited nature of the mini-retreat, we will not refund any monies due to cancellation, either before or during the program. However, you are welcome to sell or give away your spot, contingent upon having a short conversation with Beth first
How to Register
It would be an honor to help you ignite your creativity and put your dreams down on paper! To join the Ignite Your Creative Life Mini-Retreat, you will need to complete the following:
- Follow the ‘YES’ link below to register and complete your $300 payment online (Registration closes March 31, 2020)
- Receive your welcome packet with instructions, guidelines, Facebook/Dropbox access, suggested reading list, coaching preparation form
- Schedule your personal Coaching 1:1 session with Beth Bryce
- Contact Beth with any questions
Option 1: RSVP me for the April retreat ~ $300
Option 2: RSVP me for all 3 retreats ~ $600
(saving $300 & includes 3 personal coaching sessions, $750 value)
- #2 – Nourish Your Spirit: Write, Walk, Art. July 16-18, 2021
Join us for a summer weekend virtual retreat to explore Morning Altars: a 7-step practice to nourish your spirit, through nature, art, and ritual. There will be plenty of time spent outdoors in reflection, journaling, and creating your own morning altar dedication. Walk away with a ritual you can recreate at any time feeling renewed and at one with nature and spirit. No writing/art experience necessary! Full fee information and details will be posted on April 1.
- #3 – Freeing Your Writer Within: Write, Walk, Art. October 22-24, 2021
So you want to be a writer, where do you start? Join us for a weekend Writers virtual retreat to awaken the writer within you! Based on the works of the Master Teacher, Natalie Goldberg, and under Beth’s fun and creative guidance, step into your identity as a writer, outline your writing project and create a symbolic art journaling piece. Walk away feeling empowered to begin or complete your own writing project. No writing/art experience necessary! Full fee information and details will be posted on July 1.