Write. Walk. Art.
Only 2 Spots Remain!
“Freeing Your Writer Within”
October 22-23, 2021
Write. Walk. Art – A Virtual Retreat Series
Featuring…”Writing Down the Bones by Natalie Goldberg”
So you want to be a writer, where do you start? Join us for a weekend Writers virtual retreat to awaken the writer within you! Based on the works of the Master Teacher, Natalie Goldberg, and under Beth’s fun and creative guidance, step into your identity as a writer, outline your writing project and create a symbolic art journaling piece. Walk away feeling empowered to begin or complete your own writing project. No writing/art experience is necessary!
Watch this 15-minute interview with Natalie Goldberg explaining Writing Down the Bones and her call to write what disturbs you, what you fear, what you have not been willing to speak about. Be willing to be split open.” ―
Join us to free the writer within & dream up ‘what’s next?’
This Mini-Retreat is for you if you have a willingness to:
- Dig deep and share your hopes and dreams with a tribe of like-minded, heart-centered, women
- Complete writing exercises designed to spark your creativity, self-awareness & imagination…and find your voice as a writer
- Gain clarity, discover ‘Ahas’, reconnect with your joy and dreams through art journaling
- Be supportive and provide loving, positive feedback to other Women Daring members
- Treat others’ goals and desires with the utmost respect and confidentiality
- Trust your authentic self and set aside self-judgment. No special writing/art experience is needed!
What past retreat attendees are saying…
“Beth weaves together a tapestry of adventures in her workshops that you never want to end. The content is rich from her detailed orchestration, but also has pockets of spontaneity that allow you to contribute and blossom. I highly recommend that you gift yourself with this opportunity to grow. There is no other experience like this to travel so deep within, connect with other like-minded souls, then soar into endless possibilities as you follow the action steps identified.”Reboot Your Life” weekend is a perfect way to begin a new year or a new phase of your life. Zero in on yourself and your intent, and in the glow of Beth’s soft light, deeply enjoy the company of openhearted, open-souled women.”
“Beth has a way to truly inspire and fuel our soul. I’m leaving the retreat with action steps to take, and clear direction of what I need to focus on. This retreat has helped launch me further into my magic! I cannot wait for what lies ahead.”
“The best part of the retreat was being able to connect with other women, having a safe place to be me and open up, speak my truth with no judgment. It is the best retreat I have ever attended. It changed my life, it’s something I know I would love to be a part of again in the future.”
“The retreat caused an unseen shift within me. I am more in touch with honoring my wants and needs and that is directly related to the work I did during the retreat. Thank you for helping me break myself open. The course of my life has been altered in a positive way and I am grateful for that.”
“This course was a wonderful opportunity to partake in a weekend adventure with like minded women without the time and financial cost of having to attend a retreat in person. Beth is welcoming, organized with a wonderful energy balanced with empathy. Highly recommend some time with her to ignite your creative life and find your joy .”
“The feeling of safety, bonding, respect, and encouragement from the other women participating was amazing. Relaxing, opening up and sharing thoughts and feelings was a very helpful and rewarding experience.”
“There is nothing like attending a program where the leader gives her full heart and inspires you to do so. I highly recommend the course!”
Beth has the wonderful ability to bring/attract women who desire to grow and share openly with one another. The preparation and tools/resources sent in stages pre-retreat kept us excited, on track to read & prepare our hearts and minds. Delicious hearts met, journaled, thought, supported one another and captured our needs, values and purpose for the year ahead. Although everyone had different backgrounds, physical locations or age differences, we found common threads and felt united in our common desire to bring more meaning and purpose in our own lives as well as the lives of others. My heart is full from this experience!
Throughout this program, you will be mentored by Beth Bryce,
Writer, Author, Teacher, Certified Coach & Mastermind Facilitator
Freeing Your Writer Within Mini-Retreat Includes:
- Participating in a weekend group session via virtual net meeting
- Connection to other inspiring women on an intimate level
- Freeing Your Writer tool kit consisting of the Writing Down the Bones book and art materials
- Creating your own art journaling piece
- (3) Pre-Assignments leading up to the retreat weekend
- Friday – Evening reception
- Saturday Part I – Thought-provoking, transformative exercises based on teachings from Natalie Goldberg
- Saturday Part II – Bringing it all together and creating your art canvas incorporating your dreams as a writer using Beth Bryce’s Journaling Process
- Access to private a Facebook Community and Dropbox Folders
- BONUS #1: A private coaching call with Beth Bryce to voice your goals for 2022 ($250 value)
- BONUS #2: Celebration surprise mailed at the end of the program
What is Writing Down the Bones?
A book by Natalie Goldberg, renowned author, and teacher, that is the foundation for sustaining and building a writing practice that keeps you honest, teaches you how to endure the hard times and how to test the real meat of our minds and the life around us. You will walk away inspired to build your own writing practice, project, or just keep journaling…
Who is this for?
Writing Down the Bones is for everyone. This means any woman yearning to find her voice and craft a writing practice. No previous writing/art experience is necessary! Spots are limited to 10 ladies.
What will we be doing over the weekend?
Facilitated by Beth Bryce, we’ll be following writing prompts from Natalie as written in the book, with a minor tweak here and there. Over the weekend, we’ll virtually meet to play together, support one another, and work through tasks and activities designed to free the writer within you!
Will there be breaks?
There will be multiple breaks for walking outdoors, reflection, and journaling exercises, away from Zoom. We will have a 1-hour mid-day break for lunch and respite.
How can I prepare in advance of the retreat?
Plan on dedicating 4-5 hours to read the book and complete a self/life evaluation questionnaire. But…if you don’t read the book in its entirety before the retreat, all is well. You will receive the book and art materials and a list of what else you may need to create your own art journal piece.
What can I expect to get out of the program?
Bones is a guidebook to help the writer write their truth. Many people who want to write are unconsciously seeking peace, a coming together, an acknowledging of our happiness or an examination of what is broken, hoping to embrace and bring our suffering to wholeness…and through our honesty and vulnerability, heal readers along the way.
Virtual Mini-Retreat Dates/Times
October 22-23, 2021
Friday welcome reception 6-8:00 pm ET
Saturday 9 am – 5 pm
(Break Noon – 1 pm)
Program Investment – $300*
*Included COVID discount
- $300 investment includes the entire cost of the Women Daring Mini-Retreat – the distance course materials, 2-day virtual retreat, and a private coaching call with Beth Bryce ($250 value)
- In addition — this includes a surprise gift
- Full payment is due at the time of registration
- Due to the limited nature of the mini-retreat, we will not refund any monies due to cancellation, either before or during the program. However, you are welcome to sell or give away your spot, contingent upon having a short conversation with Beth first
How to Register
It would be an honor to help you Free Your Writer Within and put your creative dreams down on paper! To join the Writing Down the Bones Mini-Retreat, you will need to complete the following:
- Follow the ‘YES’ link below to register and complete your $300 payment online (Registration closes September 30, 2021)
- Receive your welcome packet with instructions, guidelines, Facebook/Dropbox access, suggested reading list, coaching preparation form
- Schedule your personal Coaching 1:1 session with Beth Bryce
- Contact Beth with any questions
Yes, RSVP Now (Click Here)!